Now a days, a major part of population is suffering from a hidden disease, called Obesity. With advancement in technology and work load, people have forgotten to take care of themselves. Our busy lifestyle is highly influenced by food containing high calories, less protein and more fats. However, with time people are getting conscious about their health, they are searching for ways to reduce weight as well decrease the frequency of food intake. There are many ways and alternatives in the market that focuses on weight loss but we forget the main problem is the degree of hunger since we work day and night constantly, we end up consuming foods that add to our weight.
As it is tough to exercise daily, we bring you an alternative for it. By eating healthy and reducing appetite we can easily take care of the problem named obesity, and that too in a natural way.
There are various natural and healthy diet tips to reduce appetite and they are:-
1) ALMONDS: It is known for its antioxidant property, high magnesium content and presence of vitamin E. The magnesium content helps to boost energy, a handful of almonds can get you through the day without filling you up with fat or calories.
2) WATER: Weight loss and water are like synonyms it is must recommended in weight loss tips. What could be an easier way to train your appetite than this? The most simple appetite suppressant which does not require any prescription and is easily available is water. In a recent study conducted it was found that people who drank two cups of water before meal tend to consume lesser calories.
3) CAYENNE PEPPER: Also known as red hot chili pepper, bird pepper. It is rich in vitamin A and also contains vitamin E, B and riboflavin. The consumption of cayenne pepper increases the blood circulation to all parts of the body thus affecting positively on the metabolism and hence acts as an appetite suppressant. Go get spicy!
4) COFFEE: Amazed to read that? Thinking that how I was not aware about this amazing fact! Well yes, coffee that contains large amount of caffeine and antioxidants not only reduces sleep hours but also plays a major role in suppressing hunger. And it is one of the most suggested in weight loss tips.
5) GINGER: Since ages we have been hearing and reading about the good effects of ginger, be it for a cough or a sore throat. Even our mom adds ginger to most of the delicacies, apart from enhancing taste ginger acts as a powerful digestive agent. It provides you a great amount of energy hence decreasing your urge to eat again.
6) APPLE: If you are looking for healthy diet tips and if apple shows is absence then you are on wrong section. As rightly said “An apple a day keeps the doctor way”. The healthy properties of apples are not hidden, be it of any shape, size or colour it helps suppress hunger for many reasons. It contains soluble fiber and pectin. It also balances the glucose level.
7) AVOCADO: A source of fiber and lots of mono-saturated fats acts as a signal which tells the brain that “you aren’t hungry”, when consumed in moderation.
8) SKIM MILK: A study reveals that women, who consume skim milk two weeks prior to their cycle, have less craving for junk and processed food. Well, there my friend you don’t need to worry, skimmed milk not only works miracle for women but for men equally.
9) SALAD: This is a widely known fact that, salad is a game changer when it comes to reducing appetite. It contains a large amount of fiber and protein which helps you to tame your hunger.
10) TOFU: Yes! Rich in fiber and glisten in, an is oflavone is not just for vegetarians. It can be of great help for people trying to reduce their hunger.
11) Eggs: Studies have shown that eating an egg or two for breakfast can help dieters feel more full over 24 hours than if they eat a bagel with the same amount of calories. In the same study, those who ate eggs ingested an average of 330 fewer calories over the course of a day than the bagel-eaters.
12) Vegetable Soup: A hot, broth-based vegetable soup can fill you up in a hurry and take the edge off of your hunger with minimal calories. Try having a cup before your next meal or simply have a big bowl as your main course! We will not bind you to choose you flavours that’s your choice enjoy!
13) Dark Chocolate: Love chocolate but have no self-control with it? Try slowly savouring a piece or two of dark chocolate with at least 70 percent cocoa the next time you crave it. Just a little dark chocolate helps to lower your cravings because the bitter taste signals the body to decrease your appetite. Not to mention that the steric acid in dark chocolate helps slow digestion to help you feel fuller longer. If dark chocolate is too bitter for you, try having a piece with a cup of black coffee—it'll bring out the sweetness!